[TowerTalk] 300 Ohm Feedline Connectors?

T. A. Russell n4kg@juno.com
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 22:38:31 -0600

I run my ladderline wires through the holes of the insulator a couple of
times
(making a single loop around the insulator) with the insulation still
intact and
then run the stripped end to the antenna wire.  It lasted 2 years on a
130 ft
high 80M dipole supported at the ends.  The ladderline was secured by a
small rope pulling opposite to the run to the house at about 5 ft above
ground.

de  Tom  N4KG