[TowerTalk] 4 tribanders

dtrbizan@netcom.ca dtrbizan@netcom.ca
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:33:14 -0500

I am in the planning stage of building a new home and of course a
new tower. As I would like to have one tower cover the 10,15 and 20m
bands, I have been thinking of using 4 TH6's. The tower is a 150FT
Trylon all weld. If any of you have ever had any experiences with this
sort of installation I would like to here how it worked out for you.
Also, if you hve any other suggestions as to how I could better utillize
this tower your advice will be well taken. My other question is one of
rotation. My plans were to use the swinging gate method that would allow
appr. 300 dgrees of rotation. I have seen the RTS system and am
impressed, but the cost of such a system after currency conversion,
shipping, taxes etc. would bring the cost to well over $10,000 Canadian.
If you have any other ideas of rotations please let me know.

       Thank you.
          Dave VE3DXV.

 PS. I am aware of the TIC ring rotators..