[TowerTalk] Antenna Descriptions

Bruce Horn bhorn@netcom.com
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 11:11:51 +0100

Hi All,

The information that George, K5TR, has recently posted describing the
antennas and their anecdotal performance at N5AU is of interest to many,
and I hope others will follow his lead.

However, to help put the info in perspective, it would be helpful if those
posting descriptions would include their geographical location (e.g. West
Texas, New Hampshire, etc.) and a brief description of the terrain at the
QTH (e.g. flat, 10% down slope, salt marsh, etc.) at the beginning of each
posting. For example, having an antenna at 200 feet may be the answer if I
have a flat QTH, but may not be the answer if I my QTH is on the peak of a
mountain/hill.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@netcom.com)