[TowerTalk] Connector insertion loss

Martin Gary n3hrt@eagle1.eaglenet.com
Mon, 01 Sep 1997 21:00:08 -0400

I have used N connectors with the captive center pin for years now with
NO problems. I didn't know that they made them without that feature. I
have several runs of RG-214 at 130+ feet in length, and they have been
on the tower for about five years. No water... no opens... good SWR.

73 de Martin - N3HRT