[TowerTalk] Stacking Supplement

tgstewart@pepco.com tgstewart@pepco.com
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:18:07 -0400

What a ridiculous waste of aluminum!

I'm quite sure that the actual gain of that antenna is far less than
advertised...it's not high enough off the ground to take advantage of the
boom length.  The ground losses, I'm sure, are quite high, and you'll never
get a sharp, well defined pattern at that height, no matter what the boom
length.  ... good way to get on the cover of a magazine tho!

73, Ty K3MM

dick@merlin.libelle.com on 08/30/97 11:08:21 AM