[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain (Part Two)

Gary D Elliott k7ox@pipeline.com
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 18:41:37 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings

I just finished sending a message reference Hy-Gain's e-mail address.
Apparently I have the correct e-mail address and I guess they just do not
acknowledge any e-mail messages just take action.  About four days ago I
posted a message to Hy-Gain e-mail address and didn't receive a reply infact
I received some type of non-deliverable message from my server.  That
prompted me to post a message to this reflector ref the correct addresses.
After posting the message, I went to my mail box and found a large envelope
from Telex with instruction manuals for the antennas I asked about and a new
catalog. Now that is service, apparently this is one US company that is
alive and well and providing outstanding service to the hams. Way to go
Hy-Gain !!!!!

73 Gary K7OX