[TowerTalk] Schedule 40 PVC

force12@interserv.com force12@interserv.com
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning.

Regarding the comment about having a tool to dislodge rocks, etc:

my tool of choice is an electric chipping hammer, sometimes called an
electric jack hammer. They are available in several sizes (as in pounds) and
have all the points available, just like a jack hammer. It is so useful that
I bought a 38 pounder with all the points. It is used for not only digging
tower holes, but digging up shrubs, cutting roots, cutting steps on slopes
and trenching. It gets loaned out to neighbors, too - just remember to check
the oil level before loaning.

Have a good day and 73,
			Tom, N6BT
			Force 12 Antennas and Systems