[TowerTalk] WX7M 280' long 20M Yagi

Nemecek, Joseph F. Joseph.F.Nemecek@twa.com
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 08:13:32 -0500

Bill,
I too was impressed with the picture of WX7M's antenna and wanted to
know more on how he put it up and how it performs. I sent an E-mail to
CQ requesting they do an article on it. I never got a reply so I don't
know if they're considering it. I think it would make an interesting
article for a lot of us that can only dream of such an antenna as part
of our station and the super performance that it might provide.
Joe, K0JN