[TowerTalk] Stacking above a KT34XA

binkrote@att.com binkrote@att.com
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:40:58 -0400

I have a KT34XA at 70 feet, and only about 4 foot of mast sticking above
it.  It is 2 inch chain-link fence end-post and can't find anything
local that fits tight into or over it, so an extension is going to be
tough.

This summer I picked up a TA33 WARC beam

Last weekend I picked up a 2 element 40 meter telrex.

I would prefer to put the 40 meter beam up, but have heard all of the
horror stories about needing two-hundred feet separation between it and
the XA... So, I wonder if anyone has had experience putting the telrex
(or any other 40m ant) in close proximity of the XA?

If this fails, (horror stories are correct) has anyone put the WARC beam
in close proximity of the XA?  And how did that make out?

Thanks

Bill K2NJ
binkrote@att.com