[TowerTalk] Re: ***Alliance HD-73 Help Needed***

Frank Donovan donovanf@sgate.com
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:27:55 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,
Alliance's complete stock was purchased by Norm's Rotor Service.
They can provide virtually any part u might need for any Alliance rotator.
You can reach them at 301-874-5885  M-F 0800-1700 Eastern

73
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@sgate.com