[TowerTalk] 7-pin connector wanted

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:52:50 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings --

     My host, W6OAT, is in the final throes of assembling a nice new tower
and antenna system at his lovely hillside location above the San Francisco
Bay. He is installing an Orion 2300 (the older version) and it has a pigtail
out of the rotator that has a 7-pin, black molded plastic male connector on
the end. The problem is that Claudius, one of his cats, has managed to lose
the connector so we need a replacement.

    M2 wasn't able to help and he needs the female connector. If you have a
set, he would  be interested in it also.

     If he can't find a connector, we'll probably have to hard wire it with
butt connectors.

73 and tnx for your help,  Steve  K7LXC