[TowerTalk] Contact info for Porcelain Products, Inc.

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 10:12:36 -0400 (EDT)

> A while back, I saved a post from a fellow Towertalkian that mentioned
>  his source for HD guy wire insulators as "Porcelain Products, Inc.".

>  Anyone familiar with these folks and/or have any comments on a great
>  source for insulators?

     But of course! You can reach them at 419-396-7621. They're in Ohio.

     Ask for the Electrical Insulators and Supplies catalog. They have a
$250.00 order minimum (that's a LOT of insulators).

     Was fun seeing you the other night!

73,  Steve  K7LXC