[TowerTalk] VERY IMPRESSIVE

Bob Perring perring@texas.net
Sun, 05 Apr 1998 06:43:57 -0500

I got up quite early this morning es went to the W4RNL home page, as
well as some of the other pages to which he links.

You know fellows, there are some incredibly bright amateurs out there
in radio land.
This hobby really does gather quite a smart group of fellows all
together.

The intellect spread between what we often hear on the phone bands and
what is actually out there between the headphones of some of our fellow
amateurs is really quite amazing.

I'm really very proud and happy that I have had ham radio as my major
interest for most of my life, not necessarily because of what the hobby
is, in and of itself, but because of who and what it has brought me to
know, and allowed me to associate myself with in the way of friends and
thought.

73,
Bob
N5RP