[TowerTalk] Tower Jeans!

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:49:00 EDT

>From the Lands' End catalog, May 1998, p. 77:

"I live in jeans, Joe told us.  "In my job (as a master control operator
for a local TV station), I'm running around most of the day.  When I get
home, I'm running after two kids. I need jeans that move - and yours do."

Joe credits an excellent fit and comfortable fabric for his jeans' ease
of movement.

Left-hand twill pure cotton denim is sodft and relaxed.  But these jeans
are plenty rugged too, with felled side seams, bartacked rear pockets and
rustproof rivets and zipper, just like women's.

The combo of soft and tough has taken Lands' End jeans to new heights.
"I've actually climbed our TV tower in them, " says Joe.  "They stayed
comfortable all the way to the top!"

Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]