[TowerTalk] Gin Poles

K7LXC K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:54:42 EDT

In a message dated 98-04-20 08:29:43 EDT, KF8KW@aol.com writes:

> Moving to Kentucky and have two towers to take down.  There is a company in
>  Oak Lawn, Illinois that sells gin pole equipment but can't find their ad in
>  QST.
>
>  Can anyone help with a telephone number or e-mail address?

     I think you're referring to IIX Equipment Ltd. Try 708-432-0605 or
iix@interaccess.com, www5.interaccess.com/iixeqpt.

     A really nice ginpole is also made by Gaylen, WB0W. It'll fit 55G (a
problem with the Rohn version) and is very robust. He's at 800-626-0834 or
wb0w@smartnet.net.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC