[TowerTalk] 402-CD vs. EF-240X

tgstewart@pepco.com tgstewart@pepco.com
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:33:17 -0400

Your wish is their command.  Cushcraft will have a new version of the 402CD
dubbed the XM240 at Dayton in a couple of weeks.  I'm hoping to have it up
on my tower at 200' a few weeks after the show!  I'm told they will be in
production "shortly".  It's the same electrical design with a lot of
hardware improvements including 90-100 mph wind rating, phillystran truss,
insulated reflector (using the same hardware pictured in the X7/X9 ads),
and a balun.  They've also got new high band monobanders in the works...

73, Ty K3MM