[TowerTalk] remote antenna switch

Edward W. Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 20:56:22 -0400

Get on the ole search horse and get the URL for AntennaMart if you
want
the very best. I finally just got tired of the other junk, and bit the
bullet many years ago. Got 3 of them and they still work. Bill, W0OWY
( I think ) was the original owner, but he sold out to them.

Incidentally, you could drive a tank over one of these units, and not
damage it. The enclosure box is weather sealed, but you can open it in
2 minutes. Inside, you will find the thing is as bright and shiny as
the day it was built.

As for the switch used in it, it's a monster. Here in the metro area,
some of the guys have a rather loose interpretation of what
constitutes
max. power. Never has anyone ever been able to overload this box.

73

Ed