[TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:54:34 EDT

Dear Friends,

After a gestation period that would make an elephant blush, you will be
pleased to know that the Bencher Skyhawk is very nearly ready to ship -
in fact they will go out next week, and probably the early part of the
week at that. As I write this, the last work on the booms is being done.
The elements are ready. The boxes are due in from the box company
monetarily. The baluns are to be assembled tomorrow. And the manual is
virtually finished.

It has taken entirely too long to become a reality - but we are pleased
and proud of what we have. We think everyone else will be too.

73!

Bob Locher
W9KNI