[TowerTalk] Single No-Trap or Stacked Trapped?

DavidC davidc@bit-net.com
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 22:10:24 -0400

A couple of folks are after my KLM KT-34XA (which isn't up yet because I
now won't know until mid-Sept. if I have to relocate) ... :-(
Anyhow, I need to make a decision.  Is the single KT-34XA more versatile
and a better performer alone at 65-70 feet than a pair of stacked smaller
trapped beams on independent rotors (e.g. A3S, C3S, TH3Mk4) at 40 and 70
feet?
I'm considering this option because I think my Rohn 25 will handle stacking
the smaller beams where it would not handle a pair of KT-34XA's.
Thanks & 73, DavidC  AA1FA