[TowerTalk] 25G Rotator Plate.

Stan Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 07:39:53 -0400 (EDT)

>This has probably been asked before but how in the heck do you get the rotator
>plate on 25G to fit inside the tower.  Appears I may have to either bend or
>cut some of the cross braces to get it to fit.  Prior to doing that, I thought
>I'd ask all the experts out there.
>
>Should have stayed with the 45G!!!!!!!
>
>Dave
>KF8KW
>Bowling Green, KY

Hi Dave,

There is a specific place where there are no diagonal braces to install
rotator shelves in 25G top sections.  You can also install them at the
junction of the top section and the section below it if you cut out one
horizontal brace at the bottom of the top section so you can get the rotator
inside the tower.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com