[TowerTalk] Ooold Bell Labs Video on SWR

Jim Reid jreid@aloha.net
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 18:51:37 -1000

Aloha,

Well,  one week ago I sent what may be the only
remaining copy of this tape to the potential source
for making added copies.  I sent it registered mail.
Guess that was the slow way.  Anyway,  as a signature
was required to pick it up an the PO,  have learned,
just this evening,  that the copier source has been
notified to come in tomorrow,  Thursday,  to
sign for same.  So,  maybe,  Friday we will know
if the quality is sufficient for making 100++ copies!

BTW,  ordering and viewing this tape would be an
excellent diversion from all the FCC NPRM stuff!

Will advise,  ASAP!

73,  Jim,  KH7M