[TowerTalk] tuning the beam

Bill Hider n3rr@erols.com
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:45:07 -0400

While Bruce's ideas have merit for testing an antenna, the Cushcraft
A-4S and other beams do not require testing/pruning etc.  The book
values are fine and will work just fine.

I would add that modern, computer-designed beams do not require such
testing at all.  I have been there, done that and verified such over
many years.

Bill, N3RR