[TowerTalk] cross booms for vhf/uhf antennas

MAERTZ, A REID amaertz@oppd.com
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:37:15 -0500

That is M^2 recommendation for their yagis.  Feedline routed out  the
rear of the antenna boom and not allowed within a foot of the elements,
it should not be brought back to the antenna mast to boom plate either.

73,  Reid