[TowerTalk] Supplier of PolyPhaser Lightning/EMP Products

DavisRFinc@aol.com DavisRFinc@aol.com
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:05:46 EDT

I have recently worked out a revised, discounted (as before) price structure
that has been affected by PolyPhaser's 1998 price changes (increases).  My
firm discounts 12% off list and just want to be sure that everybody knows that
some prices with suppliers may vary, as will ours, if the supplier's  prices
are based on existing inventory cost at pre-98 price increases.  Frankly, we
are out of stock on all old cost based items, and some of the increases
established by PolyPhaser are material.  However, as seems to be the thread on
Tower Talk, PolyPhaser is an excellent quality product, which is why we chose
to deal it.  If anybody needs pricing, or any help, just let me know.  Within
the next month we should have noted on our web site most of this line that
pertains to commercial and ham demand, as we have experienced it.   note:  the
aforementioned does not imply that we know if other PolyPhaser suppliers use
the same pricing policy that we do:  our pricing is based on cost of in stock
items, not based on currently advertised manufacturer suggested list pricing,
thus as manufacturers increase our costs, we do not pass that on to our
customer unless we incur it.       Thanks,  Steve Davis , K1PEK, DAVIS RF CO.
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ™ low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE™ aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ™, Heliax™, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF)
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:	Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.