[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 Question

Mike no6x@inreach.com
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 02:43:35 +0100

Well I was just presented with an opportunity today, maybe!
I was called by one of the local fire departments and they want me to make
the 60 feet of tower on their roof disappear!
So Me being as gracious as I am, I went to look at it.
It appears to be Rohn 25 tower with 5 straight sections and one of the
tapered sections on the top, not sure which one, as there are two of them
available from rohn.
OK here is the question IF I take this tower down and If I use it guyed
correctly, what is the windload rating at 70MPH.
Before anyone says look in the Rohn book, I would love to, but I cannot
seem to get one, It is paid for but it won't show up! That's another story!

Mike...NO6X