[TowerTalk] Re: Projected Area (something rotten in Denmark)

Lee leeonline@mindspring.com
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 09:25:20 -0500

Thanks Kurt,
But what I was wondering about was do you need that on a 100 foot R25?   I know that
Rohn specs are shaby, but they dont spec them for 100 foot.

I've erected many towers and we build a bracket that bolts together to attach the
guys to.   I looks good and spreads the pull across all of the uprights.   Never
pulling directly on an upright or a Z-bar.

I think that people need to remember that rigid in not strong.   Let me say that
again, " If it dont move it will break".