[TowerTalk] VHF/UHF verticals

George Fremin III geoiii@kkn.net
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 08:18:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was just looking through the various ham catalogs that that
I have laygin around the house sorta "shopping" for a
good uhf/vhf vertical to put on top of my mast when
I realized that I know nothing about them or how to
decide if one is better than another.  One thing I did
decide is that they all seem way over priced when compaired
to HF or VHF yagis.

Does anyone have any thoughts or tips on picking
these things out?

Is there a reflector better suited to this question?

Thanks

--

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Austin, Texas                It's cuttin' through the air.... "