[TowerTalk] Soldering Iron Problem's

DOUG WALLER nx4d@sundial.net
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:51:25 -0400

Amen Brother Guy,

Censorship is only a dirty word to the dirty minded.  I am very happy to
have reflector of excellence, such as this one.  And regardless of what I
might think otherwise,  this is Steve's reflector to run as he sees fit.
Using filters on threads of no interest quickly solves that problem.
TOWERTALK's the greatest.

73/DX, Doug - Nx4d