[TowerTalk] MOSLEY PRO 67b ???

bob puharic wf3h@enter.net
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 01:53:49 +0000

Marc wrote:

> Hi TT's...
>
> Can anyone tell me how many elements are active on
> each band from a MOSLEY PRO 67-B ?
> I know 2elements on 40m.There is no information
> on that on the mosley web page.
> Any pro/contras about this antenne ?

2 on 40 (w/o the optional kit which adds an element); 3 on all other
bands except 10 which has 4.

i love my pro 67b. its a compromise as all multibanders are, but it gets
6 bands up high in the air which is great, especially since my xyl has
limited my towers!!

as a member of the greatest contest club in the universe, the Frankford
Radio Club, I've had a chance to visit a few of the great stations, and
even operate on occasion; the pro67b wont stand up to a monobander, but
its a helluva multiband antenna.