[TowerTalk] Re: Interlace of 75/40M on 4" boom

Dan Arney kn6di@groupone.net
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 10:50:02 -0700

Kurt, I have been reading all of the post regarding the antennas. I am doing
several RAIbeams. Currently have 3 ele 15M - 2 ele 17M - 4 ele 20M - 4 ele 6
and 10M.
I am ready to do my 3 ele 40M on a 54' X 4" boom. I am also doing a 2 ele
75M.  The 40M  eles are KLM linear loaded and the 75M uses Create CD-78
rotatable dipoles, it is supposed to be on a 24'6" boom. I would like to
interface them on one boom. Will your software model that? Or is it just a
put up the  40M and then the 75M then fit and play with it. It would be nice
if a program could get it somewhere in the ballpark Hi.
Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated