[TowerTalk] Updated Ham Catalog Available; Email "Specials" List

DavisRFinc@aol.com DavisRFinc@aol.com
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:11:50 EST

GE Fellow TTarians,  We have just released a revised catalog of our ham line
of various aerial wire, coax, rotar and control cable, LMR, other hard line,
low cost high grade hard line/CATV connectors, aerial insulators, center
feeds, RF connectors,  feed thru insulators; Polyphaser lightning protection
devices, waterproofing & UV tape, JPS Electrical Noise Eliminators,etc.  So
you know, we do not sell rotators, antenna switches, aluminum, or hardware (we
now have a good list of SS sources, thanks to your help, available to
anybody), or yagis, power supplies or transceivers (see Texas Tow., a great
line of these and low prices...we are not related in any way to TTow).
We still pride ourselves in quality products, very attractive pricing and a 2
week full satisfaction or full refund (less ship cost).      And, we're
friendly!!
Our site will be updated by 12/15 so if you can wait, then you can copy or
download the file.  If you can't wait, just Email or fax us with your USPO
Mail address and call sign.
 If you would like to get on our Email specials list: email us, Subject: "
Elist", that's all you need to do.   Thanks,  73,  Steve Davis, K1PEK ,  DAVIS
RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ™ low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE™ aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates Wire
and Cable, LLC. .  .LMR ™, Heliax™, PolyPhaser Tm, AMP, 3-M, Belden, etc.
Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.  1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF)
Fax: 978 369 3484
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:	Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.