[TowerTalk] Re:USTOWER/FIRST CALL COMM

N0OEL@aol.com N0OEL@aol.com
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 23:30:54 EST

Hi Stu!   I guess since I have witnessed these problems in the flesh and
helped in a few battles I see it a little different.   I agree he needs an
attorney but at the same time the Dr gave some good direct suggestions.    He
did it in a brief writing.
He tried to help give what the battle is about in brief.   Knowling the local
ordinances
are among other things to be considered!!!

When you are trying to fight for a tower it is depressing!

So clear you eyes and give direction not detraction.   He needs all the help
he can
get.    Lets hope he wins one for the hobby!

73
Mike
K0BUD