[TowerTalk] PROP PITCH ROTORS

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 09:28:05 -0500

Seasons greeting to all;

I am looking once again to anyone that has extra parts they want to sell
for SMALL prop pitch rotators. In my spare time I have been rebuilding
these for  15 years and certain parts are getting harder to find. Would
also entertain the idea of buying old P/P units that may be under your
workbench or in your garage. Any condition would probably be acceptable
EXCEPT FOR THE MODIFIED UNITS that turn 360 degrees in 4 seconds.
Certain selsen and radio compass units(PL117-119) would also be of
interest to me.

Lets hear what you have!

Joel Kornreich, K2QBV
Phone # if you are really in a hurry to  sell me is 800 HAMTOWER (800
426 8693)
FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS,INC (authorized distributor for US TOWER CORP)

NOTE; This E-MAIL # is my home machine