[TowerTalk] Tramming system: Bencher Skyhawk

D. Rodman, MD D. Rodman, MD" <rodman@acsu.buffalo.edu
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 14:54:47 -0500 (EST)

I just replaced an antenna on one of my towers yesterday with a Bencher
Skyhawk.  I put about 8 photos on a web page with some explanation of how
to do this.  I hope this example helps others who might be thinking of
doing this.  The weather sure is nice up here.  Generally, we would have
considerable snow on the ground by now.  The QTH is in the snow belt.

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~rodman/skyhawk.html

I haven't used the antenna yet.  I will put some message up when I get a
feel for it's performance.  Ideally, I want to phase the antenna with the
two lower 6 element monobanders for 10 meters.

73, Dave