[TowerTalk] Reply to Ox-gard use

George Fremin III geoiii@kkn.net
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:33:01 -0800 (PST)

Robert L. Shohet writes:

> Ox-gard, Noaalox and others are NOT great conductors.  In fact if you

Mmmmmmm........I guess the folks that make and
sell this stuff just tell the world that products
such as Penatrox "provide high conductivity" joints
just to sell more of this poorly conducing paste to
the masses of folks who use them everyday on electrical joints?

You might want to read this:

http://www.galco.com/digest/burnchem.htm

I am sold - I use it on all my antennas now.

--

George Fremin III                   You know you've achieved perfection
Johnson City, Texas                  in design, not when you have nothing