[TowerTalk] US TOWER INSTALLATION

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:34:23 -0500

Seasons greetings

I have noticed over the last few months people have announced that they
were available for doing tower work. Would appreciate if  you are one of
the these people reading this, please  contact me.

Our company FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS is looking for tower installers
across the country for crank-up amateur towers (to 106 ft.)and self
supporting structures   for cellular and PCS purposes up to 440 feet.

We presently have agreements in place for over  30 US cities but
primarily for amateur radio towers.  If amateur radio towers  is your
area of expertise I welcome your phone call or e-mail.   Our company,
First Call Communication,Inc is one of four authorized direct dealers
for US TOWER CORPORATION. We also offer complete "turn key systems"
nationwide and hope this may be of interest you in responding.

Please respond privately (not via towertalk).

Joel Kornreich, K2QBV
FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS,INC
e-mail " firstcall@cyburban.com"     (the above e-mail address is my
home machine)
Phone # 1-800 HAM TOWER  (or 800 426 8693)
Fax; 1-914 357 6243