[TowerTalk] US Tower -- Pully Replacement?

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 11:04:11 EST

In a message dated 98-02-01 08:06:07 EST, csummers@diac.com writes:

> US Towers should have a complete instruction book that comes with every
>  tower so you don't have to ask a reflector these kinds of questions.  I
>  have never had the pleasure before of buying a 10K item and having not
>  one word, let me say this again, NOT ONE WORD, of directions!

     You're right. I don't know of ANY tower manufacturer that has the
aforementioned directions. I imagine it's got something to do with liability
exposure. It's probably better for them not to say anything than possibly open
themselves to misinterpretation since tower manufacturers are insurance-driven
companies.

     The best resource, though, is the Rohn catalog. They're available from
TOWER TECH for five bucks.

73,  Steve  K7LXC

       TOWER TECH  --  professional tower supplies and services for amateurs