[TowerTalk] PE services

J.P. Kleinhaus w2xx@cloud9.net
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 10:42:28 -0500

> Or are we paying a share of the PE's liability insurance, and THAT'S what
> the money really covers?

Hah...their trying to keep it a secret, Pete!

I had a "Registered Architect" stamp my (hand drawn) plans.  The town
accepted these and issued me a building permit.

Cost:  $200

As I see it, if the town wants it, they get it from me with a smile.
Of course, this is after 2 years in court with them...they smile
at me too!

73, J.P. W2XX
J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx@cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."  

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search