[TowerTalk] Balan tech lit - free

Jay wx0b@arraysolutions.com
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 18:18:39 -0600

Jerry is W2FMI- no email I know of but if you find one please let me
know.  I have his home phone since I worked with him to develop some of
my higher power designs.  He is retired from the Labs.

Give me the websit for the download I'd like to look the article over.
You can also buy his book from CQ Communications well worth having.

It actually dispells many of the misleading, wrong, and errant
information about baluns that I see roaming these reflectors.

Jay, WX0B

--
| ARRAY SOLUTIONS | Jay Terleski email: wx0b@arraysolutions.com |