[TowerTalk] One other thing about the TA34

Healy, Rus RHealy@mdsroc.com
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:02:21 -0500

One thing I left out of my previous post is that the 155CA at 48 feet is
at least as good as the TA34 at 103 feet to Europe during the peak hours
of the EU opening, but after that and before that the TA34 is a little
bit better because of its height. To date I have not seen a staggering
difference in signal strength between the two antennas on any signal in
the EU direction, at any time when the band has been open to EU, but the
155CA has only been up for about three months. This sort of thing takes
a lot of time to get a handle on.

--73, Rus, NJ2L