[TowerTalk] Ufer Grounding System

N6ZZ@aol.com N6ZZ@aol.com
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:50:11 EST

A few months ago on this reflector, Dick, W6OLD, published some comments
regarding the grounding approach he took for his tower and antenna system.
Recently, I asked him some questions about his installation.  His comments
were certainly of interest to me, and I thought they might also be beneficial
to the group:
73 - Phil, N6ZZ
Subj:	 Re: Fwd: Ufer grounding system