[TowerTalk] Interesting crank-up failure story

Leikhim, Joe Jleikhim@nettally.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 20:34:56 -0500

I have just taken my calipers to a piece of the new and old cables on my
TX489MDPL. With them set at 1/4" the cables slide through easily. When
set to 3/16" the cables do not pass. Most of the pulleys are 3 1/2".

--
Joe Leikhim KE4TZH
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967