[TowerTalk] a bit more old and new

L. B. Cebik L. B. Cebik" <cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:56:20 -0500 (EST)

I have placed another FDIM talk, the one scheduled for the 1997 meeting,
which I had to miss, but which I gave at Huntsvillle last August, on the
web site.  Called "Wi're We Using Wire" and covers some basics that
summarize some of the articles in the series I do for Low Down called
"Antennas From the Ground Up."  (Been using that title since long before
an article appeared in one of the GB journals with the same title.)  This
one covers the basics of single and multi-band straight wire antennas.  A
couple of links to compendiums of multi-band patterns are not yet in
place, although the links to the 135' and 102' antennas are good.

Hope the item is useful or entertaining to someone.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu