[TowerTalk] Amateur Radio Web Page (QSL.NET) Updated

Mary-Frances R Bartels ki0dz@juno.com
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:42:06 MST

Hello all,
   Since I've said in the past that I would not announce most changes to
my qsl.net WWW page, I am only now announcing a change because I have
done extensive work on some of my subpages and added two new ones.
Subpages that have changed include my ARES, Online Swaps for amateur
radio equipment, and Hale-Bopp (astronomy) ones.  I have recently added
information on ShortWave Listening (where I first got my taste for the
radio hobby) and Rudolph's Rabbit Ranch (indirectly related to ham
radio).  Feel free to visit my much updated site.  Feedback, whether
positive or negative, is welcomed.
   Thank you for taking the time to read this.
                                                   73,
                                                   Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels  KI0DZ DM79lt  Denver CO  (((#)))   ^     ^
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz  ki0dz@juno.com             |       ^ - ^
Watkins products Rep. #92389                      -------    (o o)
** Beyond Infinity - scanning & WWW develop. **   |ooOoo|  >{  |  }<
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/beyond-infinity -------         RRR)*