[TowerTalk] RG-22B coax

Press W Jones n8ug@juno.com
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:04:24 EST

Kent, 22B is a 95 ohm impedance dual conductor coax, 65.9%VF, 16pf/ft,
1000v/RMS rating, PVC1 jacket. Loss 2 db @ 50Mhz, 6.8 @ 400Mhz(100
ft).650 at 190 watts at the  same freqs, respectively. Sounds like the
price is right - give it a shot!
Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC 29356
use n8ug@juno.com or (864) 895-4195 for tech help
orders only use 800-727-WIRE(9473) or cqwire@juno.com
http://www.thewireman.com
THE WIRE LINE(http://thewireman.com/wireline.html)

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998 07:36:08 -0800 M Kent Miller <QCS0041@InfoAve.Net>
writes:
>Greetings,
>

>Does anyone have specifications on RG-22 B coaxial cable ?  It is
>about
>the same size as RG-8, but has dual center conductors and a triple
>shield. It appears to be something designed for either audio work or
>mainframe connections; it is a high quality cable and was probably
>relatively expensive. I have a reel with about 1000 ft. on it and have
>been thinking of how( or if ) I could use it effectively for feeding
>antennas.
>

>Any suggestions
>??
>
>Thanks and 73,    Kent   K4IHN
>
>--
>Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]