[TowerTalk] Stacked tri-banders vs. Single mono-banders

Steve Zettel zettel@homer.libby.org
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:13:42 -0700

So Tom,

Several questions about the 10M add-on reflectors for the C-3:

Your suggestions about rebalancing the C-3E to minimize wind torque with
the additional element?

Will this create any geometry problems for someone who wishes to sidemount
a C-3E on a ringrotator or swinging sidearm mount?

Do you have a best-guess estimate for the new wind load and weight of the C-3E?

Most importantly: How much and how do I order! (I have three of your C-3's
on the ground right now, and this would be a great time for me to make the
modifications!).

Thanks for your time, good luck with your cold and the move.

Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
near Libby, MT  USA