[TowerTalk] A Question about Mast Tubeing

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:30:23 EDT

In a message dated 98-07-03 11:20:37 EDT, gscholten@michamber.com writes:

> WRONG, you just have not looked for the structural data, it does exist.
>  Anyone that owns a "Machinery's Handbook" has the needed data. It is
>  also available from pipe and tubing manubactures.
>   The "Machinery' Handbook" is a very common industrial bible.

      Would you mind looking them up and letting us know? My Central Steel
materials handbook doesn't list anything for pipe yield strengths in its 272
pages. Lots of data on SAE grade tubing but nothing for pipe. Tnx.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC