[TowerTalk] Fonts?

Jim Reid jreid@aloha.net
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:28:20 -1000

Aloha from Kauai to the many of you responding to my question!
I have found the HTML  box; it is  un-checked;  and Doug,
K1ZO,  provided the following excellent suggestion about the
font seclection and size.  I am duplicating part of his message
as others had asked about fixing up their own copy of OE in
the new WIN98.  The HTML box is under the Tools, Options,
then the SEND tab.  It is the very top box,  just be sure it is
NOT dotted,  and the one below is dotted.

So,  now my posts should be easier to read with the New Courier
font and #12 size of "type".  Font selection is under the Stationary
item of the Tools menu.

I will do a separate post addressing some questions about the
measurment method used to determine the twin line set up
line losses.

73,  Jim,  KH7M