[TowerTalk] Twin lead feedline

Guy L. Olinger k2av@qsl.net
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 01:36:23 -0400

Hi,

Just to clarify, that in searching out the kinds of open wire available,
the 14 gauge stuff that was advertised by the Press (his product #554)
is plainly marked as "440 ohm" on the web page. Always was.  See
http://www.thewireman.com/balance.html .

An inquiry as to why the 440 ohms, brought a short version of the story
in the quoted mail. So I fail to understand an attribution of deception.

I have no commercial or personal relationship with Press.

73, Guy.

--
Guy L. Olinger K2AV
k2av@qsl.net