[TowerTalk] Concrete dye

Douglas Bradford kz5qdx@communique.net
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:46:48 -0500

Bob, I did not know that the Home Center were carrying this now.
I poured my 1st Colored Concrete over 50 years ago. That was B4
the days of RediMix Trucks, we had mixer on site and used Georgia
Buggies (not the Motor Kind) to pour Tennis courts Parking lots and
that type of Paving.

Some plants will put the color in at the Plant and Others will send the
Bags out with the Truck for U to Put in.

I just had A base dug out this week end for tower tilt over and forming
some sidewalk to boot for full truck load. I had not even thought about
the color. Think I will add it.  So thanks for jogging the old gray matter.

73  Brad  KZ5Q
Long  Live   CW
Preferred  Mode